Top Posts & Pages
- @keidubb lol 12 hours ago
- And the whistle goes and Wolmers beats Campion 7-5 - U19 water polo 12 hours ago
- Campion again! Now behind Wolmers 5-7 U19 water polo - gold medal match 12 hours ago
- And another goal to Wolmers - 7:4 over Campion 12 hours ago
- Campion scores - now 6-4 to Wolmers -U19 wateer polo 12 hours ago
© Dionne Jackson Miller. www.newsandviewsbydjmillerja.wordpress.com 2012.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dionne Jackson Miller and www.newsandviewsbydjmillerja.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: corporal punishment
I got some interesting and heartfelt responses to my first post on corporal punishment in Jamaica, especially in relation to what used to happen in the schools. In commenting on how students not very quick academically were treated at his … Continue reading
There aren’t many more emotive topics in Jamaica than the debate on corporal punishment. By law, corporal punishment is now banned in state institutions like children’s homes. Section 62 (d) of the Child Care and Protection Act provides that a child … Continue reading