Top Posts & Pages
- @thelockedwonder thanks 1 hour ago
- next: Why doesn't Jamaica have a media complaints council? Is one needed? Or could creation of such a council create problems? @RJR94fm 2 hours ago
- next: what's happening in the transport sector? @RJR94fm #BeyondTheHeadlines 3 hours ago
- First up: Kartel case recap, then unrest in transport sector @RJR94fm #BeyondTheHeadlines 3 hours ago
- @azzleprock @skilarchie @EarlMoxam @Miltonnewsja @keriannlee plus the resignation is just today 5 hours ago
© Dionne Jackson Miller. www.newsandviewsbydjmillerja.wordpress.com 2012.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dionne Jackson Miller and www.newsandviewsbydjmillerja.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: health
Parliament has now devoted two sessions to eulogising and lionising former Prime Ministers Edward Seaga and P.J. Patterson. The glowing one-dimensional tributes intentionally ignore the negative sides of both men’s political balance sheets. For honest assessments of their leadership, we will clearly have to … Continue reading