Top Posts & Pages
- we will be re-broadcasting @EarlMoxam 's documentary on #mandela including highlights of time in Jamaica at about 6.10 @RJR94fm 58 minutes ago
- @julianjay @EarlMoxam 's #mandela documentary being replayed TODAY at about 6.10 pm @RJR94fm 2 hours ago
- The Christmas Salvation Army Kettle guilt syndrome : even if i just gave i feel guilty passing the next 100 kettles 2 hours ago
- Ppl talking softer or me getting deafer? Lol 2 hours ago
- @ZigZee thanks 5 hours ago
© Dionne Jackson Miller. www.newsandviewsbydjmillerja.wordpress.com 2012.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dionne Jackson Miller and www.newsandviewsbydjmillerja.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: homosexuality
Attorney-at-law Maurice Tomlinson has filed suit in the Supreme Court against Jamaican free-to-air television stations TVJ (the 1st Defendant) and CVM (the 2nd Defendant), claiming breach of his constitutional rights for refusing to air a Public Service Announcement (PSA) promoting … Continue reading
Somebody messed up. Big time. This is not about being liberal, tolerant or open-minded. The people who managed to get what has turned out to be a hugely controversial Health and Family Life Education manual into Jamaican schools must have … Continue reading
Jamaica House and the People’s National Party (PNP) have been making much of Prime Minister Portia Simpson Miller’s inclusion on Time Magazine’s List of the 100 Most Influential People in the World. The list comprises, Time says, “the people who … Continue reading