Top Posts & Pages
- @thelockedwonder thanks 2 hours ago
- next: Why doesn't Jamaica have a media complaints council? Is one needed? Or could creation of such a council create problems? @RJR94fm 3 hours ago
- next: what's happening in the transport sector? @RJR94fm #BeyondTheHeadlines 3 hours ago
- First up: Kartel case recap, then unrest in transport sector @RJR94fm #BeyondTheHeadlines 3 hours ago
- @azzleprock @skilarchie @EarlMoxam @Miltonnewsja @keriannlee plus the resignation is just today 6 hours ago
© Dionne Jackson Miller. www.newsandviewsbydjmillerja.wordpress.com 2012.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dionne Jackson Miller and www.newsandviewsbydjmillerja.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: UNICEF
There are many shameful examples of how we have treated our children. Only a few of these are ever made public. The Jamaica Observer reported on one case of a 14-year-old who ran away from home and ended up locked … Continue reading
The Huffington Post published a poignant story about a Jewish man reminiscing about the legacy of love left to him by his Jamaican nanny, a story that’s heartwarming and touching. Or is it? The story is indeed well-written and moving. … Continue reading