Top Posts & Pages
- RT @BBCRosAtkins: Crowds starting to arrive for the #Mandela memorial. Singing as they walk. vine.co/v/hQDA3ZmeAal 1 hour ago
- @winsomeacousins only once? remember u haffi vote for all of us, ten votes in each medium allowed 1 hour ago
- ok, this is starting to feel slightly obsessive - I need to get off twitter and the Itunes chart lol night #TeamTessanne 1 hour ago
- You all are working!!! @MarlonAHill lol 10 pm - Itunes Tess-14, Jacqui-18, Cole-39, Will-42; James-48; 1 hour ago
- 10 pm I tunes Itunes : Tess-14, Jacqui-18, Cole-39, Will-42; James-48; 1 hour ago
© Dionne Jackson Miller. www.newsandviewsbydjmillerja.wordpress.com 2012.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dionne Jackson Miller and www.newsandviewsbydjmillerja.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: University of the West Indies
As Journalism Week 2013 wrapped up, guest speaker at the Press Association of Jamaica’s awards dinner Professor Errol Morrison challenged the press to devote more time and energy to covering science, technology and innovation issues in Jamaica and the Caribbean. … Continue reading
Parliament has now devoted two sessions to eulogising and lionising former Prime Ministers Edward Seaga and P.J. Patterson. The glowing one-dimensional tributes intentionally ignore the negative sides of both men’s political balance sheets. For honest assessments of their leadership, we will clearly have to … Continue reading
The Huffington Post published a poignant story about a Jewish man reminiscing about the legacy of love left to him by his Jamaican nanny, a story that’s heartwarming and touching. Or is it? The story is indeed well-written and moving. … Continue reading